What We Offer
- Expeditions into the New Zealand wilderness, West Coast, South island – nothing compares
- Remote back country locations, helicopter or hike in as most of our rivers have no road access
- Owner operated and guided, boutique small company, small personalized tours. Safety is our highest priority. Experienced fun guides
- Limited spaces available – book now
- Family Adventures – Children under 12 years of age recieve a discount
Grade 2 White Water
Straightforward rapids with wide, clear channels which are evident without scouting. Grade 2 rivers make great family adventures.
Grade 3 White Water
A bit more excitement! Grade 3 white water rapids are moderate, irregular waves about 1-2 metres.
Grade 4 White Water
Awesome! Grade 4 white water rapids have powerful but predictable rapids requiring precise boat handling. You need to be water confident because you may get a swim!
Grade 5 White Water
The highest grade able to be rafted. Grade 5 white water includes extremely long, obstructed, or very violent rapids, not always able to be rafted depending on conditions and flow level / team ability